Feed is now burned

I’ve moved my RSS feed to Feedburner. Now I get free usage stats and they deal with the bandwidth. Not bad. The catch was that I needed to, as quietly as possible, redirect the existing URL for my feed (<xml/rss20/feed.xml>) to the feedburner location (http://feeds.feedburner.com/jackbaty.) Lighttpd makes it even easier than apache, since version 1.4 supports nested conditionals. Thanks to Poocs.net, I just added the following to the lighttpd config…

$HTTP["useragent"] !~ "FeedBurner" {
url.redirect = (
"^/xml/(rss|atom)" => "http://feeds.feedburner.com/jackbaty"

The more I use lighttpd the more I like it.