5 Things You Should Not Twitter
I love Twitter. It’s extremely valuable and has become an important part of my daily flow. There’s a ton of value in following a whole bunch (not too many!) of the brightest people I know. It’s amazing. Lately, however, I’ve been noticing a few recurring themes which have not contributed to this value. In an effort to keep Twitter a service that’s suited to my specific needs, I present to you 5 things you should not Twitter.
- Complaints about Internet Explorer. No shit
- The weather. We know. And if we don’t, we don’t care. Exceptions: Hurricanes and Earthquakes
- Clients behaving badly. They all do that occasionally. Don’t tell us about it. It makes you sound whiny and will definitely bite you later.
- How many people follow you. Yay, you’re popular. Whatever.
- “Good Morning!” That’s it? You’re awake? I don’t need to know you’re awake.
That’s all I can think of right now. I’ve seen examples of each of them already this morning. Yes, I’ve done all of the above myself, but that doesn’t make it right. Carry on.
PS This is just for fun. Let’s all keep our undies firmly unbunched.