At the record store
Spent an hour today wandering around in the Corner Record Shop. Ended up taking home a rather varied selection of new (and old) records.
- J. Geils Band – Full House. “First I Look At The Purse” is so great.
- Tubular Bells – Mike Oldfield. Used in The Exorcist. Makes it creepy
- Kill Bill Volume II soundtrack. I love the music Tarentino chooses for his films.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Blood Sugar Sex Magik. A necessary edition to the vinyl collection
- Miles Davis – Kind of Blue. Mine was scratched. This one is brand new.
- Patti Smith – Horses. Remastered. One of my favorites.
- Jack White – Blunderbuss. Jack White has staying power. This is a great record.
- Allen Ginsberg – Ginsberg sings William Blakes “Songs of Innocence and Experience”. Weird.
- George Michael – Faith. Admit it, this is pretty awesome.
So much music!