TOP: Turntables and Vinyl Records Are Indisputably Superior (OT)

Mike Johnston

I do 95% of my music listening from files on the computer; but the other 5% is vinyl, and if that 5% were to be subtracted from my life it would leave a terrible hole

For me it’s more like 75% digital and 25% vinyl. And losing that 25% would leave a terrible hole.